As a United Methodist Church, Laurel is founded on a rich tradition of faith and connectedness. Our mission is to respond to God’s love by sharing generously, accepting others, enjoying one another and God, seeking spiritual growth, and caring for others. Here you will find people who:
- Help others in our community
- Accept you for who you are
- Offer a place to belong
- Show respect for other religions
- Support people facing difficulty
- Welcome diverse opinions and beliefs
- Guide others to find deeper meaning
- Support state and world missions
Our services are warm, inviting, and positive. We work hard to ensure that those who choose to worship here have many ways to express their spirituality, and that they leave our presence with a brighter outlook on the week ahead.
Our staff is available and willing to serve you. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.